racing game recommendations

E

evilhomer

force feedback preferred, but not required. tx in advance.

1) Colin McRae Rally 2
2) Need for Speed Porsche
3) Formula 1 2002

In this order . . .

Toca 2
GP3 (didn't know GP4 was out - must have a look)
Colin Mcrae Rally 2
VR Sports Powerboat Racing (no-one said it had to be cars)
Castrol Honda Superbike 2000

GRAN TURISMO 3, I don't care what you say about the consoles, this is the best racing game in the world ever. Can you honestly say that racing games work well on computers? no they don't

Computer = FPS, RPG, RTS
Console = Racing, Fighting

It's like that and that's the way it is...huhhh!

I love f1 games... the 2002 version is so realistic...

its kewl coz you have to really know how to drive in order to play it proper... I don;t have the time to do a proper race but I always have a blast...

don't EVER play any racing game on automatic... you lose out on the experience...

:)

have fun...

I don't like NASCAR because going round and round is not exciting for me.. but some NASCAR games have good graphics...

Slow machine :(

Hi!
Does anyone of you play F1 2002 or GP4 on a slow machine like mine? I've got Pentium 500MHz, 256MB SD-Ram, Asus 3400 Riva TNT 16MB graphic card and XP.
Thinking about getting one of these games but would like to hear some opinion from people playing one of these games on a similar machine like mine.

Thx in advance:cool:

Grandprix 3 and 4 are the best racing sims out there.
And not a real race game, but a race sim: Grandprix world. You are the boss of a F1 team and you must lead your team to victory.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back