racing game recommendations

W

Womble

Toca 2
GP3 (didn't know GP4 was out - must have a look)
Colin Mcrae Rally 2
VR Sports Powerboat Racing (no-one said it had to be cars)
Castrol Honda Superbike 2000

N

NegativeFactor

GRAN TURISMO 3, I don't care what you say about the consoles, this is the best racing game in the world ever. Can you honestly say that racing games work well on computers? no they don't

Computer = FPS, RPG, RTS
Console = Racing, Fighting

It's like that and that's the way it is...huhhh!

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
I love f1 games... the 2002 version is so realistic...

its kewl coz you have to really know how to drive in order to play it proper... I don;t have the time to do a proper race but I always have a blast...

don't EVER play any racing game on automatic... you lose out on the experience...

:)

have fun...

I don't like NASCAR because going round and round is not exciting for me.. but some NASCAR games have good graphics...

Slow machine :(

Hi!
Does anyone of you play F1 2002 or GP4 on a slow machine like mine? I've got Pentium 500MHz, 256MB SD-Ram, Asus 3400 Riva TNT 16MB graphic card and XP.
Thinking about getting one of these games but would like to hear some opinion from people playing one of these games on a similar machine like mine.

Thx in advance:cool:

sboulema

OSNN Veteran Addict
Grandprix 3 and 4 are the best racing sims out there.
And not a real race game, but a race sim: Grandprix world. You are the boss of a F1 team and you must lead your team to victory.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut