Rabbit and the bear in a same den

itsmelisa

Joke Spammer
Once upon a time, there were two friends living in one common den - a bear and a rabbit. The rabbit, unlike his friend, was a very ardent party-goer, and every time he came back home at dead of night, the bear would beat him up. One day, the rabbit begged the bear:
Please don't beat me at least this once when i am back late at night, plese please, bear!
Well, ok.
Next morning, the rabbit wakes up and realizes that his ear is half torn, his coat is ragged, he has a black eye and his whole little body aches badly. Embittered, he hobbles towards the bear and, nearly crying, he asks:
You promised... Why did you do it, bear?
You came back, at first you called me a fat faggot and a moron, i was just about to whack you, but i thought: i promised.
Then you started to insult my girlfriend... I thought: i primised... And i bore it.
Then you started cursing my mummy... But somehow, i restrained myself even then...
But when you ****ted on my bed, sticked some crayons into the **** and announced that a hedgehog was staying overnight, i lost my temper!

----------
- Lisa

Only The Best Funny Jokes:
http://www.OnlyBestJokes.com

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back