R.I.P. Razr

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political Access
I'm finally saying goodbye to my Motorola Razr after almost 2 years with the thing. It was definitely an overhyped phone that suffered from some ridiculous hardware and software design flaws. I'm not a smartphone person, so I've settled on a nice little slider that I'm really enjoying so far.

VX8550B_OpenFront_l.jpg

Thanks for the link. I have some JAR games that I'd like to get on the phone, so maybe I'll find the info I need there. :)

Blue chocolate? Will it blend into blueberries?

I need to ditch mine but i want to go with a smartphone this time. Something i can get my outlook email on would be nice. Ideally id like a iphone but i loath itunes.

I need to ditch mine but i want to go with a smartphone this time. Something i can get my outlook email on would be nice. Ideally id like a iphone but i loath itunes.

iphone + exchange = not good.

You can receive emails but thats about it...

Played with an iPhone last week, fair enough it had some nice polish on it.
But I want a Kaiser now.

The Kaiser is the best phone I have ever owned. It's that simple.

Mine took a dive into a water trough this weekend. My chiro swears that if I'd put a hairdryer to it right away it woulda survived.

But no .... and OMG, have any of you (prolly not) tried to purchase a phone at a store? I wanted to strangle the tattooed, tongue-pierced little punk who shuffled his way to the back and came out with ... well, nevermind.

So, I bit the bullet (one of them) and have a new KRAZR comin in the mail. I just didn't want another *black* phone and I didn't wanna have to buy all new accessories. (Imagine that!)

I suspect it'll have the same menu structure that irritated me before, but at least I can transfer my custom ringtones without trying to figure out how to mail them to myself.

I'm a techno-dunderhead, I admit it.

I wanted a slider, but couldn't justify the expense w/out a job. I'll have to wait to be as kool as u muz ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back