R.I.P. Razr

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political User
I'm finally saying goodbye to my Motorola Razr after almost 2 years with the thing. It was definitely an overhyped phone that suffered from some ridiculous hardware and software design flaws. I'm not a smartphone person, so I've settled on a nice little slider that I'm really enjoying so far.

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political User
Thanks for the link. I have some JAR games that I'd like to get on the phone, so maybe I'll find the info I need there. :)

VenomXt

Blame me for the RAZR's
I need to ditch mine but i want to go with a smartphone this time. Something i can get my outlook email on would be nice. Ideally id like a iphone but i loath itunes.

AllWeatherGal

Not Just for Fair Weather
Political User
Mine took a dive into a water trough this weekend. My chiro swears that if I'd put a hairdryer to it right away it woulda survived.

But no .... and OMG, have any of you (prolly not) tried to purchase a phone at a store? I wanted to strangle the tattooed, tongue-pierced little punk who shuffled his way to the back and came out with ... well, nevermind.

So, I bit the bullet (one of them) and have a new KRAZR comin in the mail. I just didn't want another *black* phone and I didn't wanna have to buy all new accessories. (Imagine that!)

I suspect it'll have the same menu structure that irritated me before, but at least I can transfer my custom ringtones without trying to figure out how to mail them to myself.

I'm a techno-dunderhead, I admit it.

I wanted a slider, but couldn't justify the expense w/out a job. I'll have to wait to be as kool as u muz ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut