quick response quote

Perris Calderon

dealer
Staff member
Political Access
on the old version you had the quote button checked by default on quick response...could you get that back?

perris said:
on the old version you had the quote button checked by default on quick response...could you get that back?
It might have become undone because of another update to VB. Give Epunk some time as he keeps updating it from Beta to Beta.

I know you like that hack perris, I have just a little more trouble finding it so far.
It is going to change again next release, so I will give it all a good go then :)

Try a hard refresh mate and then double click the edit button?

Looks like it only works after one reply tho, I will keep looking!
Will have to wait until another time, but this should get you going!

Last edited:
Electronic Punk said:
Looks like it only works after one reply tho, I will keep looking!
Will have to wait until another time, but this should get you going!
it's fine the way it is, thanx for putting it back

it's gone again...anyway to do a batch or port thingy of all your hacks so you don't have to keep putting'em up every betat that comes out?

It is a template change and while there is a template comparison tool it obviously misses some things, suprised to be honest I didn't see it unless they have completely changed it. I will have a look.

/test of feature

EDIT: ? Wasn't I supposed to quote EP's post above me, since the box was checked?

kcnychief said:
/test of feature

EDIT: ? Wasn't I supposed to quote EP's post above me, since the box was checked?
You have to use
quickreply.gif
that button.

you will know when it works because the checkbox will light up and you will then have the option of whether or not to check it.

Electronic Punk said:
You have to use
quickreply.gif
that button.

you will know when it works because the checkbox will light up and you will then have the option of whether or not to check it.
Although I see your point, only difference from what I can see is the box isn't greyed out. I don't know VBulletin at all, but on the Windows side, if the box is checked and greyed, most times it is enabled, you just don't have the option to change it...?

EDIT: and btw, that was a DAMN fast reply son :)

Well in this case the box is greyed out you can neither check it or uncheck it.
It is for a different method of post viewing that I don't like so have killed.

cool :)

/feels good to actually post more than once a day again :)

I wouldn't mind :)

And after I posted that, I was expecting someone to put in that picture about "girls celebrating post counts", but that's not how it is.

To me, posting is keeping "in" on what's going on, being involved, etc. I missed it. Been busy planning the wedding lately, ick I hate details!

/tries to get back on topic

How does all this get administered by you and other mods, don't most of you have full-time jobs or does anyone do this full time?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back