quick response quote

X-Istence

Political User
perris said:
on the old version you had the quote button checked by default on quick response...could you get that back?
It might have become undone because of another update to VB. Give Epunk some time as he keeps updating it from Beta to Beta.

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
I know you like that hack perris, I have just a little more trouble finding it so far.
It is going to change again next release, so I will give it all a good go then :)

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Looks like it only works after one reply tho, I will keep looking!
Will have to wait until another time, but this should get you going!

Last edited:

Perris Calderon

Administrator
Staff member
Political User
Electronic Punk said:
Looks like it only works after one reply tho, I will keep looking!
Will have to wait until another time, but this should get you going!
it's fine the way it is, thanx for putting it back

Perris Calderon

Administrator
Staff member
Political User
it's gone again...anyway to do a batch or port thingy of all your hacks so you don't have to keep putting'em up every betat that comes out?

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
It is a template change and while there is a template comparison tool it obviously misses some things, suprised to be honest I didn't see it unless they have completely changed it. I will have a look.

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
kcnychief said:
/test of feature

EDIT: ? Wasn't I supposed to quote EP's post above me, since the box was checked?
You have to use
that button.

you will know when it works because the checkbox will light up and you will then have the option of whether or not to check it.

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
Electronic Punk said:
You have to use
that button.

you will know when it works because the checkbox will light up and you will then have the option of whether or not to check it.
Although I see your point, only difference from what I can see is the box isn't greyed out. I don't know VBulletin at all, but on the Windows side, if the box is checked and greyed, most times it is enabled, you just don't have the option to change it...?

EDIT: and btw, that was a DAMN fast reply son :)

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Well in this case the box is greyed out you can neither check it or uncheck it.
It is for a different method of post viewing that I don't like so have killed.

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
I wouldn't mind :)

And after I posted that, I was expecting someone to put in that picture about "girls celebrating post counts", but that's not how it is.

To me, posting is keeping "in" on what's going on, being involved, etc. I missed it. Been busy planning the wedding lately, ick I hate details!

/tries to get back on topic

How does all this get administered by you and other mods, don't most of you have full-time jobs or does anyone do this full time?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut