quick reply

P

PHiSHnz

what happened to the quick reply thing that ntfs.org used to have? like neowin....
i was just thinking about it .... and :( ... i miss it :'(
lol :D

We are waiting for the release of the new version of vBulletin, which will have Quick Reply and some other forum hacks incorporated. The admins do not want to change anything until the new version is put into place.

BTW, you need to post only once. :)

*waits* !!!!!!

I'm sure that it will come, and I'm perfectly happy with the way things are for now, its just the amount of times that "soon" or something similar has been said, is getting quite annoying. :p

Well we were going to wait for vb3 which has all the hacks already. But, its taking a month of sundays to leave the beta stages.

vb 2.3 is just around the corner tho and my nagging at waddy has paid off and we are allowed to add the quickreply :D

It's still at RC3, really taking their time with this one as they hope to make it the last ever release!

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?postid=417972

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
Well we were going to wait for vb3 which has all the hacks already. But, its taking a month of sundays to leave the beta stages.

vb 2.3 is just around the corner tho and my nagging at waddy has paid off and we are allowed to add the quickreply :D

It's still at RC3, really taking their time with this one as they hope to make it the last ever release!

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?postid=417972

won't this make the site slow again?

Quick reply or my other hacks were not responsible for the speed of the site.
I stand by em!

The problem was having the database in the usa and the site in the uk, as the uk database just couldn't cope with the pressures that we put it under ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back