quick launch question

Tuffgong4

The Donger Need Food!!!!
Political Access
I was wondering how do I extend the number of links my quick launch shows...I want to show them all instead of just three...I cant find an option to change this so if anyone knows please let me know

rightclick the taskbar -> unlock taskbar now click and drag the line that appears beside the quicklaunch and drag it to the right. this will create more space so that all your icons will be visible.

when I right click the desktop the lock the taskbar option is faded like I can't click on it...

that's what I meant sorry...when I rickt click on the taskbar it won't let me unlock it

That's odd... Are you logged in as an administrator or as a limited user?

administrator...I have no idea how to get it to work

please keep the help up I still can't get it unlocked and I can't fix some things I want to on my computer

please I beg someone help me...I need to unlock my taskbar and the default way to do it doesn't work...PLEASE!!!!

system restore? or a repair installation of windows?

Have you tried it through the control panel?

Start > Control Panel > Taskbar and Start Menu

Is it still greyed out there?

If you use XP Pro click Start > Run >type: gpedit.msc and hit Enter.

User Configuration > Administrative Templates > Start Menu and Taskbar > see if the "Lock the Taskbar" policy is enabled.

Alternatively check this registry key

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer

If there is an entry LockTaskbar and it has the value 1, change this to 0 or delete it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back