Quick launch bar

T

Temperal

Ok, so I have managed to delete Internet Explorer 6 from my quick launch bar and for the life of me can not figure out how to put it back. I'm using winxp home. By quick launch I'm taking about the one click icon just to the right of the "start" menu button on the bottom of the screen. Any help is appreciated. This should be an easy one for these boards...

Thanks,
Temperal

Have your qlaunch bar open, open the startmenu, locate MSIE, hover over the shortcut, then proceed to drag it over to your qlaunch bar. By doing so you will create a new shortcut on your qlaunch bar.

You can also hover over it and use the right mouse button instead, then drag and releasing the mouse button. By doing this you will get a conformation menu asking if you want to create a shortcut or cancel.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back