Questions about my V3M

brad96stanggt

OSNN Junior Addict
I have seemed editied my V3M already, as I did with my old v3c.....here are the questions I have, I have a feeling I am going to be dissapointed with your answers, but I figured I would ask anyway.

I just picked up a 256mb minicard....I was hoping by adding this I can hold more ringtones and pics. Right now it seems like I am wrong. I can move pics to the card, but they cannot be picture ID pics, and cannot be saved there (to the card) first (ie. I still always need the space on the phone to save it, then move it). Also i wanted to hold some new ringtones....it seems like they have to be saved on the phone as well......WTF, why the hell did I buy this thing then?

Did you push the card in all the way? I had a similar problem with my V3M until I really shoved my 256 card down there and got the little triangle tab to fit in it's female connector part (if that makes any sense, looking at the card).

-Fen

Did you push the card in all the way? I had a similar problem with my V3M until I really shoved my 256 card down there and got the little triangle tab to fit in it's female connector part (if that makes any sense, looking at the card).

-Fen
yeah its in all the way. I think motorolla sux.

wma = playable song on phone.....only to be stored on card.
mp3 = ringtone, cannot be stored on card.

pics (.jpg) = can be saved on card, but only for storage and they cannot be used as a background or pic ID when stored on a card.....

this is dumb, I thought adding the 256mb card would add to the phone's actual memory. My friend has a nextel and the card holds everything, he can have 100+ pics, ringtones, w/e....the card holds them and operated normal. This is useless to me as all my ringtones are .mp3, and I don't really store pics on my phone that I am not using as a pic ID or background...

yeah its in all the way. I think motorolla sux.

wma = playable song on phone.....only to be stored on card.
mp3 = ringtone, cannot be stored on card.

pics (.jpg) = can be saved on card, but only for storage and they cannot be used as a background or pic ID when stored on a card.....

this is dumb, I thought adding the 256mb card would add to the phone's actual memory. My friend has a nextel and the card holds everything, he can have 100+ pics, ringtones, w/e....the card holds them and operated normal. This is useless to me as all my ringtones are .mp3, and I don't really store pics on my phone that I am not using as a pic ID or background...
bump,

anyone know anything else about the functionality of w/ mem card? This thing seems useless. I thought it acutally expanded the phones memory, not just add another drive you can only store SOME things on....

bump,

anyone know anything else about the functionality of w/ mem card? This thing seems useless. I thought it acutally expanded the phones memory, not just add another drive you can only store SOME things on....
ttt any info on this??

anyone know how to load MP3's to play on the phone?

You can select the storage device to automatcially save your pictures to, while in camera mode hit Options > Storage Device > Mini-SD card. You should be good from then.

You can select the storage device to automatcially save your pictures to, while in camera mode hit Options > Storage Device > Mini-SD card. You should be good from then.
can anyone tell me how I can get headphones to hook up to this?? I have a little adapter (emu i think its called) it goes into the USB port, but it plug in on it is REALLY tiny, it fits a phone "hands free" headset plug, but its too small for headphones. If I can get an adapter will it work for headphones?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back