Question.

S

slayer[X]

Dont know where i can put this but uh..

is there anyway i can change my username?

i really want to remove the p in my [xp].

Is EP electronic punk?
If so: To all moderators, admins, Electronic punk, I humbly and kindly ask, if you could please change my username like this: Slayer[x]

Thanks in advance.

Why can't people keep the same name >_<

Ok, so your just taking a P ... er, off that is, I think we should have a new rule to sign up with YOUR name, if its YOUR name... it doesn't need changing, a request to do so shall result in a slap.

lol

it'll probly get done 2night if Ep comes on

Sorry for being a bother.
Nevermind this thread.
I didn't know that this little thing can mean alot of trouble.

Hehe, its no trouble :)

It's just when people change their name to something COMPLETELY different, it gets kinda confusing when you see that person about the boards..

you're just removing a letter, that shouldn't cause any confusion :)

yeah, Jewelzz is away and MdSalih isnt on that often and waddy, well who knows

No problem Slayer[x] ;)

Set it straight. Waddy is actually Electronic Punk's alter ego and someone for him to blame mistakes on. MdSalih is actually the 10 year old daughter of EP who runs this site from her 386 DX computer. Jewelzz is actually a Federal Agent who is doing a sting on Pedophiles who use XP. We know who you are.

Md got a 386?, cool EP bought her that upgrade then.

:p :D

Yes, EP finally broke down and bought his daughter, MdSalih, the 386. That was when we switched from XP-erience to NTFS. The old Comodore 64 just couldn't handle it any more.

Very cool. That ol' C64 was just outdated :rolleyes:

Viva la 386!

It is just a shame that EP keeps Md chained down in the basement and makes her run this site while he takes the credit. He also throws stale bread at her and teases her profusely.

The 9.6k modem doesn't help, and making her drink water from the garden hose leading from outside into the basement via a window.. just can't be healthy.

Originally posted by xsivforce
Yes, EP finally broke down and bought his daughter, MdSalih, the 386. That was when we switched from XP-erience to NTFS. The old Comodore 64 just couldn't handle it any more.
Hmmm... Strong Bad also got a 386 a while ago (think he had a Mac tho...). He lives sorta in the cellar... Does EP:s daughter wear gloves by any chance? Maybe there's a connection...

http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail41.html

I'm back :)

Has your name been changed? If not PM me and I'll change it for ya :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back