Question on spam

When I see this:

"Hello damnyank it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?"

I think of course I deserve this for my dedication over the years - so why the heck do I bother to come back??? Especially since I think ya'll are harassing me for no reason at all?

Because I like the harrassment and BS!!

Now ^^^that^^^ was a seriously good spam sandwich. But it had substance. That's what made it so good. :p

How's it hangin Yank? :D

One major problem was this person/member "penguin".
I see how it is. Blame everything on the bird who has wings but can't fly. Isn't it bad enough that mother nature played this cruel joke on me?

Sorry xsiv... I just had to do it. I had my fun with the kids in "Team Penguin". If it is because of me that the thread was closed please open it back up and I will not post in it anymore.

I see how it is. Blame everything on the bird who has wings but can't fly. Isn't it bad enough that mother nature played this cruel joke on me?
Aw there there,some people just have no heart :cry: But I love you,with or without the dodgy wings ;)

Sorry xsiv... I just had to do it. I had my fun with the kids in "Team Penguin". If it is because of me that the thread was closed please open it back up and I will not post in it anymore.
Fun? Now thats a rare thing these days,people are forgeting what that feels like :squareeye

Aw there there,some people just have no heart :cry: But I love you,with or without the dodgy wings ;)

Fun? Now thats a rare thing these days,people are forgeting what that feels like :squareeye
I won;t let you forget what it feels like marge. ;)

Well in that case It'll be easy to catch you and just skin ya and stick ya on the Barbi with some po ta toes. Mmmm yummy, Penguin burgers.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back