question for all

• Thread starter compwiz61985
  • Start date
my own site, servers, domain, email, ftp, web etc, etc........

I have a domain, but i don't want to post it here. Its hosted off my capped cable line and if all our users click on it my internet gets really really slow. Maybe ill post it when i get it back on a T1 in 2-3 weeks

JJB

damn u networking tech head -spikemic :D

erm.. have a few of my own domains... accompanied with hosts (run my own host too on meh lan server)... run meh own e-mail service... again on my server (V. unreliable as soon as my server crashes... so i dont use it much :D).. FTP... IRC... web radio (winamp), erm... (/me tries to think of more stuff - m00) - erm... m00-ing machine ? :D

really wanna learn how to set up a dns server though... that would be super 1337 :D - mdsalih@xp-erience.org if yah wanna teach me :)

MdSalih

Well I gess I should say what i have! I run my own buissness online! I Just bought more servers 6 more! So I can start a sight not a net work! Befor I just had a buissnes netwok, it's kinda like kazaa but payfor and not music and stufff, its buissness stuff i'm not going into details there! Now i'm buying more domains and makinga website network! The main site is www.net-xperience.org1 I'm going to have some mini sites on the stuff i like and some of my younger friends are having there own sites! Then i'm buying another domain, i'll be useing two servers for web hosting like tripod! but it will have php, perl, my sql, It will be LIMETED number of ppl! After I get everything up i'm buying more domains one for each minisite making them there own. If everything gos to plane i'll qudrupel my profit! I just hope evedrything gos to plan or i'm screwed. But anyways I just have a big site. LOL

after the two rude comments! i'll just say i've owned the name n-xp network under copyrigth fo 5 years and had my domain for 3! I was there first! I just have not put up a site till a while ago. Sorry to burst you bubbel I WAS HERE FIRST! Plus wew are on diffrent topics to start with!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back