Question bout Kazaa

X

xk_2hot4u

I'm downloading some movies right now and their in .avi format. Now I was wondering what is the best application to view these and to rip if I choose so. Thks

well i dont think that any player will play unfinished .avi file that u still downloading, but if u copy that file to some other dir and rename it from xxx.dat to xxx.avi then u can use DivFix107 to fix it and watch what you already have in any player.

Well I just downloaded the movie and tried to open it in the latest Divx player. It wont load. Now I tried on WM8 and it plays but everything is black....

well it may be something with the file u got, i've had something like that with movies from kazaa no sound and no video. or does it give you anykind of errors? also try to dl latest divx codec at divx.com

which movie are you trying to watch by the way?

Yea I just downlaoded the latest code. Still doesnt work. The movie starts with an S. ;)

if the other movies that u got are playing fine then i think it's just ****** up copy of movie that u downloaded

It sounds like you don't have the codec for the movie your trying to watch. Movies are compressed different ways, and different methods need different codecs. If you go to microsofts website you can download the mpeg4 codec, which is what most movies are nowadays. I've attatched a codec pack that if you will install, you will never need another one.
As far as which program to use? I like GDIVX (Global DIVX) It does wonders on fullscreen.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back