Question bout 9600 pro and 9500 pro

X

xk_2hot4u

Are these cards specific for agp pro slots?

Also, which one would u choose?

Thks for responses

both support agp 4x/8x and i would choose the 9500 pro becasue its the best for its price. try newegg.com if they still have some left.

They both work in the standard AGP slot.

As for which is best I went with the 9500 PRO because it has twice the pixel pipelines, but SAZAR seemed to be waivering in favor of the 9600 PRO recently because it has the higher speed clocks and is very over clockable. Throw in the $30-40 savings and the 9600 PRO isn't too shabby either. I think the 9600 PRO supports a newer version of pixel shader also.

Umm, flip a coin.

I don't think you can go wrong either way.

9500pro is faster in most operations (except single texture fillrate I believe since the 9600pro has a higher clockspeed)

in general both are good... 9600pro appearing on shelves for around 150-160 USD is a good buy... OEM of course...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back