Question about Norton Personal Firewall

P

psx2000

Is this a good reliable security program? I been using this with system works.

I turn on all my settings to high alert etc.

I was curious how reliable is this? Is there anything else i might want to look into?

I wanted to stop also AIM pop ups that come up asking me to click this etc,etc and how i can purchase this and that from them.

Any help or guides on how to lock down your computer on a clean install of XP PRO?

I use this wonderful suite (Norton Systemworks and Internet Security. These programs does very well protecting me from internet attacks such as virues and hackings.

i to use norton system works and antivirus software and have not had a single problem with it ;)

I'm beginning to wonder about NIS 2003 because i'm still getting the odd pop-up or popunder rather. I've added those websites to the url list in the ad-blocker section, but it makes no difference.

ming, I think the current version has a small bug in it with the "drag to trash can" method. I've noticed NIS not stopping all pop-ups too.

As for my opinion on NIS, it is the best. I recently ordered version 2004 and I can't wait to see how they have improved it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back