Question about direct x

M

mccanibus

He everyone i have question about direct x. I have the game gta 3 and it needs direct x 8.1 to work. I've already installed the service pack but i still doesn't work. :( Does anybody know hoe too fix this???

Thanks

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
Hi mccanibus, welcome to XP-erience. You only need to post your question once in one section. All members will see it and those that can help will respond. :)

Your other post has been removed.

Octopus

OSNN Veteran Addict
GTA III comes with DX 8.1 browse the CD.
like HD( not Hard Disk but Hipster Doofus) said this is not your problem, GTA III does not work properly on XP so you need GTA III patch to update yours to version 1.1

M

mccanibus

I've installed everything but when i click on the gta3.exe i doesn't seems to work, only the screen becomes black 5 seconds and than returns too windows. :confused: I don't know what's wrong, but where can find this gta3 patch????

T

The_Schwarz

I know that on xp (non sp1) you havd to download a patch to allow you to use gta 3 on nvidia cards

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut