Quake III CaptureStrike

ah.
Ever try Urban Terror for Quake 3?

yeah i have :)
i thought it was really good, but never got chance to sort my config out - didnt realise I had to bind a button for bandaging my wounds lol.

oh... btw, I should really mention I made a new CTFs clan with some mates from my old one (Qg - http://www.quake-gods.tk :)) seeing as this was what the post was based on lol

might play Q3UT this weekend tbh - CTFS is gettin a bit boring atm - same cheats on every night :(

Yeah, the ogc & wallhack crap is getting a bit old. I guess for CTF you could stick to he PB enabled, popular servers. FSK405 usually has admins around to help out and it's quite busy. Beware though, if you are new, don't be surprised if you get owned, there's a lot of skill out there now, the skill people have in this mod has risen quite a lot over the past year. Games when I'm in a groove, and if I'm on my type of map(close quarters type) I'm unstoppable! :D

PB is awful - so many people have got OGC through the PB - and its upto the admins to stop the cheats... thing is, its strange how many of the admins' mates are actually cheating tbh.

Its more annoying when I hit a good rail shot and I get accused instantly - its gotten boring now

I used to play counterstrike a lot - UT looks kinda the same, but with the Q3 engine, which I've found is the best engine I've used on a game... really smooth (apart from ra3 lol)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back