quake 1 looks like doom 3!

wow, makes it look ALOT better. having that would make quake1 almost playable again :)

What do you mean again? I trying to find a cheap copy so I can do it all over. First time I had it it didn't last long.....on the computer that is.

When I got my first computer in'97, the mighty cyrix pr200+, it came loaded with Quake1. It crashed so many times the the guy got sick of loading it except to windows '95. I did not purchase my new system from the same place. Anyway quake did not last very long on the computer. And yes I know it is illegal but back in '97 it was my first & I had no clue about piracy. What a nightmare that system was till all the bugs were removed. Even the monitor fried itself after only 18 months.

So that's why I want to get quake & do it all again.

ohhhh

sounds like a bad experience :eek:

and what I mean is that if you have Quake 1, you can download those maps that guy has made. But you'll need atleast a GeForce 3, and definitely and GeForce 4 or Radeon 9700 to play those maps to their fullest.

Ah ok that makes sense now......I'm guessin u ain't gonna get another computer with a cyrix cpu

Sweet.. I got a G4 so I'll look around for a quake1 and get fraggin =)

I used to play Quake with just the keyboard...

Then I discovered circle strafing in Quake II and used to dream about it.

One day I will tell all this to a therapist I am sure.

The Quake1 Port to the dreamcast is far superiour!!! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back