Quad SLI Nvidia

Two words (without reading the link): Dell Renegade. It will be the first system available to feature such a setup.

Boy i'd have to say that that is truly a waste of money...
Even by my standards, which are really low for high priced stuff... I'll buy the 500 dollar cell phone then throw it away but what a waste...

Kermit_The_Frog said:
Oh dont tell me Dell was beat be little green men?

LMAO

Dell has had this product sampled and in production for a long time now.

Prices start cheaper and the majority have already been spoken for.

5000 was the limted run.

Gotta love some of your comments kermit :D

Makes you seem like a right sage init :smoker:

Because somethings are neccessary... Quad SLI is definately not one of them... Nor is a Dell

NR, ahh. I was unaware. I thought Dell had the rights to this custom chipset.

Jack, that's your opinion which is formed based on your needs. Your needs may not be someone else's needs. For instance, the total cost of my system that I just built (including speakers, keyboard/mouse, etc.) was around $4500.00 (of course that also includes two 20" widescreen flat panels).

$4500, geez, mine will still be above $5000 I think. When I said Why Pay for anything, I was meaning, everything is over priced if you ask me.

madmatt said:
NR, ahh. I was unaware. I thought Dell had the rights to this custom chipset.

Jack, that's your opinion which is formed based on your needs. Your needs may not be someone else's needs. For instance, the total cost of my system that I just built (including speakers, keyboard/mouse, etc.) was around $4500.00 (of course that also includes two 20" widescreen flat panels).

Nvidia will be doing much of the design like with the previous spec'd xps600.

A lot of the models will be seeing changes soon.

The majority of other products will continue to be Dell designs.

That includes plenty of discounts =)

It's almost impossible not to catch an upgrade bug reading these threads. That Alienware looks badass.

I see what you mean about everything is over expensive... It truly is...
I was lucky and got my monitor for free and my surround sound i already had...

Mastershakes said:
It's almost impossible not to catch an upgrade bug reading these threads. That Alienware looks badass.

Really? They give me the exact opposite reaction.

$5000 is 2500 pints of Blue Bell Dutch Chocolate ice cream. You have to keep your priorites in the face of many desirable items.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back