Q6600 Owners

LocKStocK

Smokin & Jokin
I've been playing around with the BIOS settings today and managed to
squeeze another 300mhz out of my Q6600! (up)
Also managed to keep those timings nice and low.
I've been wondering if everyone else has been as lucky as I have when it
comes to overclocking. Especially B3 owners.
Does anybody know if its better to have a higher memory frequency or lower timings?

cpuz.jpg

Hey, im a complete novice and overclocking but i did dabble. I Tried several overclocks on my Mobo from the default X5% all the way to x50% i think it was. The most stable i found was X10% but only gave me a few extra Mhz. The top OC i did was to get each core at 3GHZ...my system was stable for a few mins but after 100 c0 it just crashed. My temps at mo are around 60C0. Seems like youve been more successful tho, n i was wondering the same about if it is better to have higher memory frequency or lower timings.

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back