Puzzling!!

K

Kirrie2001

A blonde calls her boyfriend and says, "Please come over here and help me... I have a killer jigsaw puzzle, and I can't figure out how to get itstarted."
Her boyfriend asks, "What is it supposed to be when it's
finished?"
The blonde says, "According to the picture on the box, it's a rooster."
When the boyfriend arrives, she lets him in and shows him
where she has the puzzle spread all over the table.

He studies the pieces for a moment, and then looks at the box.
He turns to her and says, "First of all, no matter what we do, we're not going to be able to assemble these pieces into anything resembling a rooster.

Let's have a cup of coffee and relax for a few minutes, then I'll help you put all these Corn Flakes back in the box."

=====================================

A blond was shopping at K-Mart and came across a shiny silver thermos.
She was quite fascinated by it, so she picked it up and brought it over to the clerk to ask what it was.
The clerk said, "Why, that's a thermos... it keeps hot things hot and cold things cold."
"Wow," said the blond, "that's amazing... I'm going to buy it!
So she bought the thermos and took it to work the next day.
Her boss, who is also blond, saw it on her desk. "What's that?" he asked.
"Why, that's a thermos. It keeps hot things hot and cold things cold," she replied.
"Wow, that's amazing," said the boss, "what do you have in it?"

"Two Popsicles and some coffee."

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back