• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Putting digital photos on a CD for a home DVD to play

C

Comptech

Does anyone know a good program for putting stills on a CD so I can have a slide show that plays on a home DVD player? I looked in Nero, but cannot figure it out,it seems to want a video format to make one. Movie Maker2 makes a wmp that womt play in a normal DVD. Thanks in advance, Comptech.

H

Herkalees

Quite a few new DVD players can show .jpg's. That way your burn process is simple, as long as you have one of these DVD players. Otherwise, you'll have to convert the data to a VCD somehow (Most DVD players can read VCD)

Either read or download the tutorial on THIS PAGE it shows you in graphic detail what to do if you want to create a slideshow in nero...with the aid of lots of screen grabs.

I hope it does what you want.

C

Comptech

Thanks Guy's, will try Boney Tony's solution first, if not I will try one of the other programs. Here goes nothing!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loxioalix