pure-hardware online!

H

HardwareGuy

Well, the new server for www.pure-hardware.co.uk is up and running, just working on the actual coding and final design for the website as of now.

On to the main point of this thread, pure-hardware needs content, enough to get off the ground and open with so I am looking for those that would be interesting in writing an article or two on products they have purchased recently or previously (computer parts only: RAM, Mohterboards, Fans, Lights, ect).

The articles need to be precise and have pictures of the product available for display on the website. The article must be original and of your own wiriting, don't steal others work or something already done just for the sake of submitting an article.

What is basically needed:

- 1 or 2 page review
- Product Pictures
- Product Website (For Specifications)
- Author Name/E-Mail/Website
- Overall rating of product (scale of 1 to 5)

If you are interested, please e-mail me paul@pure-hardware.com

Any decent reviews will be accepted, those not following the above will be tossed.

-----------------------------------------------

If you are able to provide decent content, I may could setup a few hosting spots on the server (free hosting), only for those that provide quality content though, not stolen or half-done articles with little or no value.

If you are interested, give me a shout - I look and hope to hear from some of you all .

in the man time you can visit the forums feel free too check the different themes etc in the user cp

http://forum.pure-hardware.com i hope to expand too sell hadware if all goes well

+ would the admin here like to setup a affliate system?

Its the guys first post..and he comes in here and advertises his site..heh..

Should imagine thats the only reason he signed up, and the post probably appears on various other sites/forums.

"Thread Smurfed"

I like that...
Heh heh, My oldest daughter use to call me "papa smurf" when she was younger. Now... ya don't wanna know. :D

I'm 43... Shi7, my daughters had a Smurfs "Sit n' Spin". ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back