Punk Almost Off-line

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political Access
The hotel I am staying at here in Key West doesn't have internet in the rooms, !!! - I know!!!

They have two internet machines by a bar and that is it, so my access until I retun to England is going to be very limited. I can check the forums, but don't have enough time to post news (30 mins at a time max apparently!) and I have no way of accessing my mail as I am not going to set it up on this machine! :)

See you when I see you basically, return to England next Wednesday lunchtime (arrival)

Looks like I actually have to hav a holiday after all!

Welcome to the States Punk!!
great place you picked...the keys rock!!
have a great time!

p.s watch out for the wild chickens on the road..LOL :laugh:

Welcome to the US, Punk! Have a good time!

Well already met xsiv and syd so that kinda ruined things, apart from that it has been ok. j/k :eek:
Need some photos up, anyway off to the beach to show off my whiter than white manly frame.

hey i'm only 500 miles from key hwest i could meet you for lunch haha

Bring me back a nice Graphics card while you're over there... :p
I'm in desparate need of a good one to play CSS. lol

welcome to the greatest country in the whole world. hehehe sorry had to put my patriotism!! :p!!! key west is fun tho, i've been there like 3 times and i always seem to come back with sunburn. ha

I have sunburnt feet and legs, oops... chest is pink and I am spending the next two days on boats.

Basically my skin is ****ed.

Electronic Punk said:
I have sunburnt feet and legs, oops... chest is pink and I am spending the next two days on boats.

Easy to do in Sunny Florida. :D

Seriously, it looks like I have just stood in 6 inches of ketchup.

Electronic Punk said:

pass by saudi on ur way back home :p

Forgot to mention I lost my sunglasses in that club, so had to buy another pair the next day. Only had those sunglasses a year, cost me a packet :s

Electronic Punk said:
Forgot to mention I lost my sunglasses in that club, so had to buy another pair the next day. Only had those sunglasses a year, cost me a packet :s
That sucks! Those were some nice ones!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back