• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Punk Almost Off-line

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
The hotel I am staying at here in Key West doesn't have internet in the rooms, !!! - I know!!!

They have two internet machines by a bar and that is it, so my access until I retun to England is going to be very limited. I can check the forums, but don't have enough time to post news (30 mins at a time max apparently!) and I have no way of accessing my mail as I am not going to set it up on this machine! :)

See you when I see you basically, return to England next Wednesday lunchtime (arrival)

Looks like I actually have to hav a holiday after all!

tdinc

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
Welcome to the States Punk!!
great place you picked...the keys rock!!
have a great time!

p.s watch out for the wild chickens on the road..LOL :laugh:

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Well already met xsiv and syd so that kinda ruined things, apart from that it has been ok. j/k :eek:
Need some photos up, anyway off to the beach to show off my whiter than white manly frame.

welcome to the greatest country in the whole world. hehehe sorry had to put my patriotism!! :p!!! key west is fun tho, i've been there like 3 times and i always seem to come back with sunburn. ha

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
I have sunburnt feet and legs, oops... chest is pink and I am spending the next two days on boats.

Basically my skin is ****ed.

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Forgot to mention I lost my sunglasses in that club, so had to buy another pair the next day. Only had those sunglasses a year, cost me a packet :s

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timpage