Public apology to Dealer from Dirk Diggler

D

Dirk Diggler

Hi Perris,
just a short note to apologise.

My ignorance was in no way malicious or intentional. I enjoy reading your posts and have on occasion asked for your help (which you graciously gave).
I wish I had your steadfastness to hunt out information like you do, but sadly I get bored too easily.

Anyway I hope you don't think too badly of me, it was a slight oversight on one thread and a slight partisan approach on another.

See you later
Your friend
Dirk

Sean, you have been, and always will be my good friend.

no need for this.../me embarrassed

Kodak moment coming? =)
*gives his buddy Perris a cookie*

Originally posted by madmatt
Kodak moment coming? =)
*gives his buddy Perris a cookie*

I'm on the atkins diet...no carbs....need to loose about 15 lbs to get back my girlish figure.

NOW, IF you have a susi spamm cracker...mmm mmm mmm

Originally posted by dealer
I'm on the atkins diet...no carbs....need to loose about 15 lbs to get back my girlish figure.

NOW, IF you have a susi spamm cracker...mmm mmm mmm

DIET!??! 15 LBS.?!$&* ARRRRRGH!

*has mom make some sushi spamm crackers*

Dirk Diggler, I don't know what it is about but, I hold you in a different light now. Cheers.

BTW, good to see you again. :)

Dirk...that was really nice.

I have no idea what this is about, like Xsiv, but it shows a difference. A good one. :happy:

Uhmm I know Im new here but that apology really gave me a good feeling just now. There's nothing like a good friendship. Well said :)

Dirk, allan once mentioned that we had something against each other.. do we ? :D

ep...matts mom is whipping up a batch of susi spam susi cracker houre douvres.

mmmm mmmmm mmmm

would you like me to save you any?

here's the recipe;

slice off some spamm, cracker thin

fry these slices up till they're nice and crispy....cracker crispy

next, slab on some raw spam...susi spamm I like to call it.

slab that susi spamm right between these spamm crackers....

can you resist?

for added texture, you ight consider adding some green m&ms

too good...let me tell you

Me and you, absolutely not, why should we. You do an excellent job over here, and I do a job over there. No problem in the past, no problem now, and hopefully no problem in the future.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back