Psychiatric ansaphone

Erbmaster

OSNN Veteran Addict
Little old, but i'm sure there are some of you haven't read this yet ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New answering service installed by the Royal College of Psychiatry

'Hello and welcome to the mental health hotline:

If you are an obsessive-compulsive, press 1 repeatedly

If you are co-dependant, please ask someone to press 2 for you

If you have multiple personalities, press 3,4,5,and 6

If you are paranoid, we know who you are and what you want.
Stay on the line so we can trace your call

If you are delusional, press 7 and you will be transferred to the mother ship

If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and a small voice will tell you which number to press

If you are manic depressive, it doesn't matter what you press, no one will answer anyway

If you have a nervous disorder, please fidget with the hash key until a representative comes on the line

If you have amnesia, press 8 and state your name, address, phone number, date of birth, social security number and your mother's maiden name

If you have short term memory loss, press 9. if you have short term memory loss, press 9. if you have short term memory loss, press 9.

Hehe, there is actually a # in Tucson that has this recording on it... can't remember the # tho

lol.... shame u don't have that number Jewelzz, could've had some fun with that :rolleyes: *whistles innocently*

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back