psp problems

donte2006

OSNN Addict
ok psp has issues but what problems do you have with yours? I have a ? should i upgrade :up: my psp to 2.0, or keep it 1.0 :crosseyed: I also think homebrewed apps are cool but where, how do I get them?

different games run of different version i think. the most iv seen now is 2.6. wen ur upgrading make sure u dont get a bad code or u cud 'brick' your psp.

but if u wanna use an emulator, it works on a certain version, so if u wanna play some different games u wll have to upgrade and downgrade all the time. not sayin u hav an emulator but if u do use one or was thinking of it, dont. it will only lead to bad things.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back