• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

PSP Handheld Unveiled!

Teddy

Boogie Nights...!
"With Sony's pre-show conference now in full swing the Playstation Portable has been fully unveiled to the awed masses. As well as the first images of the wee beast in action, we've news herein on the specifications and other such details, including clues to the titles that we'll be playing on this device Sony claim can produce full-motion "3D-CG" visuals similar to the PS2."

http://www.ferrago.com/story/3562

Image attached to stop side-scrolling-of-doom
-- SPeedY_B

ace56x

OSNN Junior Addict
I think my brain had an orgasm.

Should Sony muster up the cash and just buy Nintendo. I mean I really love Nintendo and their suite of games (mario, zelda, metroid) but I don't want them to go the way of the atari. I figure a partnership with Sony would be much better.

onimkron

OSNN Senior Addict
Looks good, but looks hellishy susceptible to damage. One of the reaons why I like the GBA is that you don't need to treat it like an expensive mobile phone...it's just a portable gaming device that can take a few knocks.

That's also why I like the DS, although it has been said that the design is not final.

geez its so sexy! o by the way its gonna cost about $400... and it will be able to play movies too...i forgot how much the nintendo DS will cost. probably a lot cheaper b/c i think it won't be able to play movies

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timpage