PSP Browser + other niceness

tdinc

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
very nice, PSP the new toy for hack0rs, im sure we will be seeing more and more uses for the PsP,

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political User
My friend who got his told me that he wants to toss away his DS after playing with the PSP :D

I'm going to refrain from plunging more money towards games for the moment though :p

vern

Dominus
Political User
Very very very cool. I don't really want to buy wipeout pure just to do this though. Hopefully we'll get some first party stuff from Sony that does this.

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political User
Played with one today, and was very impressed by it. Even almost got the browswer in Wipeout to work :p

It's going to be hard to resist until the price cut :S

L

Lee

They've been auctioning those off all week in the U.K. on Talk Sport in the high/low auction, lowest unique bidder gets the booty for the winning price, they sound good.

Some lady got one for 48 new pence (48p), not in shops either, my Son will be grieving me on his 10th birthday for one I bet.

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
They do look quite tempting, but only for arsing about with, not playing games on :p certainly not worth the £180 (~$340USD) that'll be slapped on it once released over here, I think it would be more wise to put that £180 aside for an Xbox360 later on :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut