PSP-7 .. Change image to Bl & Wh .... ?

Beginning

I'm Beginning Somehow...
As above ......

How does one change a color image to a black and white image and still keep some quality in the picture ...... Using Paint Shop Pro 7 ..... ?

Beginning......

First, make sure the image you are working with has a color depth of 16 million colors (with your image open, click the *colors* tab, scroll down to *increase color depth*).

color_depth.jpg

Then click on the *effects* tab and sharpen, enhance photo, clarify etc...

enhance.jpg

Play with it till you got it the way you want. Then click the *colors* tab again and click *gray scale*.

gray_scale.jpg

You should retain all the qualities of the image. But you can also click *colors* tab after you convert and scroll to *increase color depth* and incerease to 16 milion while it's still gray scale. Then save as a JPEG. Click *file* scroll down to *save as* when the save window opens up you will see:

save_as.jpg

Play with it till you get it the way you want. ENJOY. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back