Ps3 Video Leaked

Kush

High On Life!
Linky
The screen im using is messed up, but from what i can see, it rapes the xbox 360

holy ****. i was just considering getting an x360, but now i think ill save my money up for a ps3.

The hardware is generally equal in terms of power, but the PS3 has a slight advantage.

If you honestly think there is going to a major difference in graphics between the PS3 and 360, you are mistaken, at least right now. Maybe in 2 or 3 years when devs have had enough time to play and learn each system you'll start to see big difference.

That games with the jet does look sweet though.

*drool*

Seeing as the PS3 is yet to hit the market I am gonna bet there is going to be a difference ..

meh. it would seem pointless to me anyway to get an xbox. i have ps2 nd ps1 games that need playing :)

What is it with hand held video camera's people just can't hold them still:suprised: first game footage is blurry as hell? or was it the game itself?

Like most new consoles snippets of the games, they look great, but play crap!

Geezer.

ROFL !!!

I still can't believe the number of people who claim this and that will rape blah blah.

The ps3's final components are STILL being validated.

Come on, use common sense.

The overall processing power of the 2 consoles is not that different, regardless of the claims of the manufacturers.

The ps3 likely will be a good console, but it is highly unlikely to have a gigantic difference between what it can do and what the xbox360 has been done for almost 6 months now.

The Xenos uses a unified shader config that the ps3 will not have. Consider that when thinking about shader power and raw graphics processing power.

Who cares about processing power, it's the gameplay that counts, you can have the best looking game in the world, if plays rubbish and gets panned no one will buy it.

PS3 will be class product whatever and loads of people will buy one!

Last edited:
Ezergeezer said:
Who cares about processing power, it's the gameplay that counts, you can have the best looking game in the world, if plays rubbish and gets panned no one will buy it.

PS3 will be class product whatever and loads of people with buy one!

word :smoker:

that video was too awful to make any kind of comment on it, to be honest having a high end pc kinda negates the idea of having any console. Because either now or by the end of this year, PC's will be beyond the graphical scope of the next gen consoles.

again i totally agree with that. i just bought halo for pc. prob will be playin all nite.

bobsalot said:
holy ****. i was just considering getting an x360, but now i think ill save my money up for a ps3.

dang, i wish i didn't buy mine :laugh: (i should have known not to buy micosoft :D )

EDIT: btw.. that game looked awesome gameplay wise even though the quality could not be determined.

I was thinking about getting the xbox 360 also for the new final fantasy. But after seening what ps3 can do ill hold out on buying...

shoot... i forgot that finalfantasy came on xbox360... thanx for reminding me technokid :D i think im gonna buy it

looks nice... but as always... they're not actually playing direct from the console itself. :p

i think the reason people who were not planning to get an xbox, have, because the ps3 will be so damn late. they probably thought what the heck, i want a next gen console now, so the buy the 360. whereas i couldnt care less, ill wait, and wait, and wait, until my ps3 arrives on my doorstep. or i could go and pick it up from a shop lol.

im waiting.. :p

EDIT: not what what I'm waiting for though. hehe

I only have one comment and I know Grandmaster will back me up..."MGS4" :smoker:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back