PS3 Brother in Arms HD Trailer

tdinc

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
very first trailer via IGN...very nice:) I'm sure it still being worked on but from what I just saw I'm geeked..

HD trailer

Think I just nutted haha

That game looks ****ing crazy

How the guy got shot and he held his arm out to catch him and like you can see where he got shot

360 is going down from what I can tell by the PS3 games

Its sad how people feel a need to drag the other name brand into a conversation, I think PS3 will be great , but that means nothing to the Xbox360 it is fine in its own rights..

Oh well I guess this is just like the AMD/Intel Ati/Nvidia thing it will never end.

Cool looking game for sure I cant wait to get my PS3

The only thing i don't like about the PS3 is the fact that it's late and that it's bluray only. Why can't they come out with a standard first, then release..

Sony is always trying to push their propitatry formats and it drives me nuts. From beta max video tapes, mini disc, ATRAC, memory stick, UMD (Universal Media Disc), to blu-ray.. Sony is always trying to get everyone to use their format and, almost, always losing.

I for one am a little afraid of what would happen if Sony wins format war and could control DRM (*cough* *cough* sony rootkit fiasco *cough*). Thankfully, Bluray is/was developed in conjuction with other companies and is not just a pure sony technology.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chances are, neither format will win. There's already been technology created to make dual-format players and recorders.

How many people use their video game console as their only DVD player anyway?

Melon

It's too early in development for that to be actual gameplay but if it is anything like that, Im sure it will be a blast. If you pause you can see the detail is on par for what it should be able to handle, polygon-wise. The thing that sets next-gen games off is the effects like dynamic lighting, bump mapping, etc.. And that really has nothing to do with polygon count, which is what most people base "GPU power" off of. :)

It will be a great time to be a gamer....

GEN3RIC said:
It's too early in development for that to be actual gameplay but if it is anything like that, Im sure it will be a blast. If you pause you can see the detail is on par for what it should be able to handle, polygon-wise. The thing that sets next-gen games off is the effects like dynamic lighting, bump mapping, etc.. And that really has nothing to do with polygon count, which is what most people base "GPU power" off of. :)

It will be a great time to be a gamer....

This game looks nuts!

I just watched a video of the game The Getaway and man o man the graphics are killin.

Without a doubt its a great time to be a gamer, as long as you have plenty of cash to spend, or rich parents lol

fitz said:
Sony is always trying to push their propitatry formats and it drives me nuts. From beta max video tapes, mini disc, ATRAC, memory stick, UMD (Universal Media Disc), to blu-ray.. Sony is always trying to get everyone to use their format and, almost, always losing.

Mini disc was the perfect device for music on the move. It was the ATRAC format that killed it off coz Sony thought they'd beat the crap out of mp3 (which never happened). And now their flash/HDD based music devices now support mp3 format.

ming said:
Mini disc was the perfect device for music on the move. It was the ATRAC format that killed it off coz Sony thought they'd beat the crap out of mp3 (which never happened). And now their flash/HDD based music devices now support mp3 format.

I never said that the formats were bad in themselves. The picture quality of Beta was a hell of a lot better than VHS. The one advantage that VHS had over beta was you could squeeze 6 hrs of mangled video onto a tape as opposed to 2-3 hours on betamax. VHS took about 5 years before they started to match the original picture quality of beta.

Minidisc was a great format.. DAT (Digital Audio Tape developed by Sony and Philips) was great technology for it's time.. The technology by itself is fine. But there was no market acceptance for them.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back