Ps2 cases

sn00pee

OSNN Addict
Does anyone know where i can find custom PS2 cases... not carrying cases. Im talking about the whole ps2 case. Im sure they have some out there
:blink:

I don't think you can find ones.if yours is broken then send it back to the place you got it from to give you a new one.
if there was what you need they would be classified as pirated hardwares.

Lol all he wants is a new case for his ps2 system. Not a remade ps2 or a copy. He wants to peel off his old one and put on a beautifully modded (windows lights and all) skin.

the ones in that site are not officials and if he switch to them he will lose his PS2's warranty.
you can buy paint and start coloring your PS2 :D

Yea the only one i saw was the flip top. It really isnt illegal even though you do void your warranty but eh who cares. I saw this special Japanese version that was released that had like a blue-ish tint with gradient black-blue patern on it. I dont want a mod chip or anything...i just want a special case :) its just like customizing your PC case :blink:

Originally posted by sn00pee
I saw this special Japanese version that was released that had like a blue-ish tint with gradient black-blue patern on it. I dont want a mod chip or anything...i just want a special case :) its just like customizing your PC case :blink:

You can get the blue case from here
It does say its only for japanese consoles tho :huh:

lol :p whats the difference between the Japanese and English version? i havent spotted anything different :p

Maybe the Japanese only want the best stuff.. leave us till last:confused:

Sincerly Alex

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back