Promise FastTrak100 "lite" bios updates...?

T

ThePunkerGuy

I have the Asus A7V266-E motherboard with the onboard Promise FastTrak100 "lite" Raid adapter.. i looked at the Promise web site and i cannot find bios updates for this raid since it is the "lite" version and that is not listen on their site. Anyone know where i can get any Raid bios updates that might be needed? Anyone now where i could get a hacked bios for it so that it enables all the raid features? Thanks
- Mike

Are you having any problems with your controller? If not then don't bother flashing it, it can cause more problems with controller cards. EXPECIALLY if you try a hacked bios. I did, Stopped posting.

I havn't tried the controller yet, but i think it would be for the best to have the most current official bios with all the latest updates that way all the bugs should be worked out and the speed could be better or something.. ya never know what the updates can do.
- Mike

Onboard RAID BIOSes are built into the System BIOS. Updating the System BIOS will update the RAID controller BIOS (at least thats how my Soyo Dragon Plus's controller works)

JJB6486

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back