Project Orca... A different kind of Dolphin

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political Access
As everyone must surely know Project Dolphin shut down about a week ago. But there is hope for all you Keyboard commandos out there. It's Project Orca at:

http://project-orca.net/

You can create the same account you had at Project Dolphin or create a new one. The keystroke count you had before at Project Dolphin will not be there though. :( But you can use the *pulse client* that you were using before with a couple of modifications.

You will be told to:

Windows 98/NT/2000/XP Clients

1-19-2003 » Version .96 - Please be sure and read the installation notes here.

This release is just a refresh of 0.95, bringing it up to speed with Project Orca. There will be more updates in the near future to address bugs and other issues.
Before you install this update, you should pulse your keys and close Pulse. Failure to close Pulse will cause the installation to fail.
If you are unable to pulse with the current version of Pulse:

1. Close Pulse.
2. Open Explorer and find the installation directory (C:\Program Files\Pulse\ by default).
3. Rename Dolphin.bin to Orca.bin.
4. Install the 0.96-Orca update.

Now when you *right click* on the pulse client in the *tray* open up the *program settings...* in the server window place this http://project-orca.net/, no spaces before or after it then close it. Then open it again but to *your account info...* and update it to whatever it is that you have created at Project Orca.

After that, pulse away. :happy:

But go to the site and read everything about creating your account first before following what I have put here... (In case I screwed it up :p )

Then join Team NTFS so we can kick ass. :cool:

Happy typing. :cool:

Team NTFS is in the #1 spot right now, thanks to SPeedY_B and his re-coding his sites :)

Hey... I'm helpin too. :( :p

I'm in 14th place. :p :p

Try later on... As long as ya have an account there now, that's a start. :cool:

Thanks to SPeedY_B and his re-coding his sites
*bows*

There does seem to be problems with the site at the moment tho, A friend of mine has signed up fine, but seems to be having trouble with joining the team.
I've just told him to keep tapping those keys and join up later as keys get transfered across anyway... it'll all owrk out in the end :) :)

Finally!!! I was able to change 102 to NTFS_Jewelzz and join Team NTFS. Jewelzz has also joined :D :p

One if my work PC the other my home PC :)

Woo hoo Jewelzz :happy:

Damn, now my account is unranked WTF :( :confused:

This is too weird.

Well I got an answer from StoneTable on the forum there and it's cool, it's a throttling thing. :eek: :cool:

Originally posted by NetRyder
This time the team founder won't be banned for cheating :p :p :p

:D

Well, at least he did it with software altering.
I read something about a Lego device in the PD forums once... :huh:

Yeah something like that, didn't really expand sense the thread became a flame was over someone saying "you guys are really lame for counting keystrokes , and even lamer for cheating".

*shrug*

We've moved down to #3 on Orca :eek:
Need more people to join.

Some dude beat SpeedY and took first place :(

heheh, i did say this would happen, im not typing as much as i normally do at the moment.

Dont worry tho, im training one of MdSalih's m00'ing monkeys to type "keyz keyz keyz" over and over into notepad while im not at the computer.

heh heh... Dood that beat him has like 1 million and change... Damn.

W00T!!! I broke into the top ten. :happy: :happy: :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back