Project Gotham Racing 2

Hsn

King
Bought this game recently..... its brilliant. Just wanted to know who has it and what you think of it? :) Maybe we can arrange a few races or something with XBL.... :cool: :)

Gamertag: HBO as in hsn, ~bk, o_87. :) ;)

hsn said:
Bought this game recently..... its brilliant. Just wanted to know who has it and what you think of it? :) Maybe we can arrange a few races or something with XBL.... :cool: :)

PGR2 looks amazing! I'm waiting for the X-Box pack to arrive here (they already have it in the UK). I bought my first X-Box for PGR1, sold it a few months later (there wheren't many AAA titles out back then).

I've been playing it a little, I suck tho.. but I am working on it if I ever find the time.

I will get to open it on Friday (parents took it away until after the exams I am having this week.) :(

I dont like the stirring, I like NFS Underground arcarde type stirring more!

PGR2 I think is the best racing game. Not sure about GT, never played but heard its pretty good. NFSU is pretty good when it comes to modifiying cars. I feel that the controlling is not that good in NFSU.

Bman™ said:
I dont like the stirring, I like NFS Underground arcarde type stirring more!

err... you mean "steering" and not "stirring" right? :p

edit: PGR 2 has one of the best steering systems I have ever experienced, but NFSU is good too. :)

What do you use for steering?

I have just bought a microsoft sidewinder force feedback wheel. Tried to use it with nascar racing 4 and can't get it to work. Am using XP home.

Someone please tell why is automatic faster than manual in this game? You hit a wall witth auto on and its like nothing happened. Fustrating when racing online and switching your own gears against an opponent who isnt.
For fake gear ratios there is no power greater than X.
Good game though :)

hsn said:
err... you mean "steering" and not "stirring" right? :p

edit: PGR 2 has one of the best steering systems I have ever experienced, but NFSU is good too. :)

when I say that I mean that how it controls, like PGR2 is too relistic to my likeing, always running into walls, yea I know I have to get better but still.

I know that steering is how the car is controlled. :p I was just correcting you there. :D

I cant wait for the downloads on Xbox Live! :D

Dutch said:
PGR2 looks amazing! I'm waiting for the X-Box pack to arrive here (they already have it in the UK). I bought my first X-Box for PGR1, sold it a few months later (there wheren't many AAA titles out back then).

I was just wondering..... if you bought PGR1, why did you sell it since it was an AAA title. I mean... PGR1 WAS an AAA title, and there was no need to sell it, if there weren't many AAA titles back then.:p :D

i'm not a big racing game fan too... but its fun to play like you said... and oh yeah my cousin is working on getting gold and platinum too... :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back