Project Gotham Racing 2

Bought this game recently..... its brilliant. Just wanted to know who has it and what you think of it? :) Maybe we can arrange a few races or something with XBL.... :cool: :)

Gamertag: HBO as in hsn, ~bk, o_87. :) ;)

Dutch

Who's your buddy?
hsn said:
Bought this game recently..... its brilliant. Just wanted to know who has it and what you think of it? :) Maybe we can arrange a few races or something with XBL.... :cool: :)
PGR2 looks amazing! I'm waiting for the X-Box pack to arrive here (they already have it in the UK). I bought my first X-Box for PGR1, sold it a few months later (there wheren't many AAA titles out back then).

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
I've been playing it a little, I suck tho.. but I am working on it if I ever find the time.

I will get to open it on Friday (parents took it away until after the exams I am having this week.) :(

Bman

OSNN Veteran Original
I dont like the stirring, I like NFS Underground arcarde type stirring more!

~bk

I
Political User
PGR2 I think is the best racing game. Not sure about GT, never played but heard its pretty good. NFSU is pretty good when it comes to modifiying cars. I feel that the controlling is not that good in NFSU.

Bman™ said:
I dont like the stirring, I like NFS Underground arcarde type stirring more!
err... you mean "steering" and not "stirring" right? :p

edit: PGR 2 has one of the best steering systems I have ever experienced, but NFSU is good too. :)

cat826237

OSNN Addict
What do you use for steering?

I have just bought a microsoft sidewinder force feedback wheel. Tried to use it with nascar racing 4 and can't get it to work. Am using XP home.

Terrahertz

Extinction Agenda
Political User
Someone please tell why is automatic faster than manual in this game? You hit a wall witth auto on and its like nothing happened. Fustrating when racing online and switching your own gears against an opponent who isnt.
For fake gear ratios there is no power greater than X.
Good game though :)

Bman

OSNN Veteran Original
hsn said:
err... you mean "steering" and not "stirring" right? :p

edit: PGR 2 has one of the best steering systems I have ever experienced, but NFSU is good too. :)
when I say that I mean that how it controls, like PGR2 is too relistic to my likeing, always running into walls, yea I know I have to get better but still.

Dutch said:
PGR2 looks amazing! I'm waiting for the X-Box pack to arrive here (they already have it in the UK). I bought my first X-Box for PGR1, sold it a few months later (there wheren't many AAA titles out back then).
I was just wondering..... if you bought PGR1, why did you sell it since it was an AAA title. I mean... PGR1 WAS an AAA title, and there was no need to sell it, if there weren't many AAA titles back then.:p :D

i'm not a big racing game fan too... but its fun to play like you said... and oh yeah my cousin is working on getting gold and platinum too... :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Haniew