Programs that may behave differently in Windows XP Service Pack 2

So even Microsoft programs may have problems!

Nice link.
smile.gif

Haven't noticed a single glitch since installing SP2.

I have not had any probs either, but it is funny to see a long list of
soft that most everyone uses :p

Over half my programs are on that list :( lol this doesnt look good. Although i havent upgraded to SP2 yet so hopefully when i do get around to dl the upgrade i wont have any problems

when I open up nero I get a compatibility error that comes up but I just click ok or continue and have burned a bunch of cds and dvds without a problem...

also when I open office xp I get an error in the the beginning again but I just click ok and have not noticed and real problems so far

Tuffgong4 said:
when I open up nero I get a compatibility error that comes up but I just click ok or continue and have burned a bunch of cds and dvds without a problem...

also when I open office xp I get an error in the the beginning again but I just click ok and have not noticed and real problems so far

Exact same thing here.

I'm guessing that's IF you decide to use the Windows XP Firewall. Windows XP Firewall disabled; no problems here.

that program list has everything i have! wow! but i havne't been experiencing any problems like everyone has said

AOL? Who doesnt have problems with aol?

Glad i dont patch my system...seems like i would have more problems patchin it then i would do without

What is this suppose to mean:
"The following table lists programs that may behave differently after you install Windows XP SP2:"????

And why couldn't they put it alphabetically? Seems Bill is up to his old tricks.

Hipster Doofus said:
And why couldn't they put it alphabetically? Seems Bill is up to his old tricks.

If you look it's done alphabetically by the software maker. ;) Though it would have been easier if it was done by program.

That's what I meant. :D I wouldn't know who developed what program but the name of the program I know. :confused:

At first I would get path errors when I launched a proggy from quick launch, but after a couple of reboots the path errors stopped.

My concern now it that everytime I reboot, the "My Documents" folder opens and it is becoming annoying.

Has anyone else experienced this and if so has anyone found a solution to prevent this from happening?

Thx ahead!

Peace!

Do u have a shortcut to My Documents in the startup menu?

Thanks for the link. ROFLMFAO.

That looks like a list of all the major software in use for the past 4 years. Think I'll wait 6 months to upgrade (if ever).

Leaving the firewall on isn't a big deal. They just tend to nag you about a possible security problem with certain programs, but if you trust the program (like many on the list there), you can just ignore the firewall and let it run anyway.

Seeing "Diet Kazaa" on there kind of made me laugh, though...lol.

Melon

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back