? Programs Menu size is too big and cuts off--Is there a fix?

LPDad

OSNN Addict
Currently I am limited to 800x600 resolution (that will change in the future). But NOW I have the following problem.

When I look at the programs menu (the one that pops up from the start button) I cannot see the last column of listed programs --The right side column is cut off.
I don't particularly like the scroll option but I can use it if I have to.

Is there a registry tweak or Other tweak/adjustment to allow me to either have narrower colums in the programs menu display or to just make the display smaller in size???

Any help/suggestions is MUCH Appreciated.
:D

Not much help here but I think your only options are to scroll the menus or create additional sub folders to put some shortcuts in.

Yes, I did that too. Create subfolders like Video, Sound, Graphics etc. Move items associated with it into them. Also, move games(ones you installed) into games folder.

dude, do you use most of those programs?! that must be a whole lot of crap, just reorganise it all into sub folders like xsivforce said. I mean I use my comp alot but I only have like 8 folders in my program files.

Yeah, I had a lot of junk I didn't use. I just couldn't bring myself to get rid of some of it. I finally did recently.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back