program wanted.

bobsalot

Boooooooooooooooooooom
sorry if im a bit vague, but is there a program for, say windows media player that counst the songs you have played and how many times you have played it. is there a way i could put this into my sig on osnn. i have seen on some other peoples signitures, stuff like 'last played song' and things. thanks.

check out http://www.last.fm/
they offer something in the area of what you want. allows you to track/record what you play, gives stats, charts, lists. and enables you to export them (recently played, top artists etc) to a format to pop in your sig

Last edited:
okay iv just listened to 2 songs. how come they havent gone into my sig?

you had the url wrong in your sig, i've update it (changed "tracks" to "recenttracks")

o
wat about the one iv changed it two now. is this one okay?

it wasn't. it is now.

not sure what you're doing to get it wrong. From your overview/home page simply select "Put this on your website/blog" select forum for where tis going to be and then select the style. the code is then at the bottom

okay, so if the things dont work without you changing them, how can i change them myself to save you the trouble. :)

this is the bit i copy.

Here's BBCode to paste into your forum profile or messageboard thread.

i want overall tracks, but recently played seems to be the only one that works. :(

Last edited:
I'm curious, this is not a flame or nothin'

Why do you want others to know what you are listening to?

^^^^^
coz it'd save me posting in the 'what are you listening to thread' ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back