• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Program Wanted

A

alloy25

A friend of mine told me that there was a program that partitioned your saved info in a section of comp and then it reformatted the other part of your h/drive.......wat is it called and where can I get it from?????????It then moves the info over to the reformatted side and formats the side it was on......Question as above "wat and where????"

Just like to say that I have been reading this forum for a while now and have found it extremely useful in solving a number of mine and my friends probs...Keep up the good work :)

Originally posted by alloy25
A friend of mine told me that there was a program that partitioned your saved info in a section of comp and then it reformatted the other part of your h/drive.......wat is it called and where can I get it from?????????It then moves the info over to the reformatted side and formats the side it was on......Question as above "wat and where????"

Just like to say that I have been reading this forum for a while now and have found it extremely useful in solving a number of mine and my friends probs...Keep up the good work :)
I am not sure but from what I think read, Partition Magic can do it

A

alloy25

So if I use p/magic then I can move all my info onto one partition...EG f/drive ...I could then format c/drive then I could move the info back and get rid of f/drive???????????????

He said that this software did this by itself.......would partition magic do this??????

A

alloy25

Hey thanks a heap sboulema.... I'll tell my friend and we'll give it ago on his laptop to see wat happens before he does it on his computer........
As I said before you guys r the best help I have read and I hope you keep up the excellent work....
:blink: :happy: :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies