Program To Show Computer Specs?

Alex_is_Axel

.:: FTPAlex ::.
Goodevening everyone,

Is there any program out there or a number of programs which you can think of which can tell me all my computer specs in full detail for example FSB speed, motherboard name, cpu speed/type, ram type etc etc.

Thank you for your time and help, i would be most greatful

Thank you in advance

Sincerly Alex :cool:

you can use the feature that comes with windows...and that is System Information.If you dont like it then I suggest using Aida 32 or a shareware program called SoftSandra

AIDA32 is all you need...gives you pretty much anything and everything you want :D

i agree... Aida32 is amazing.. i didnt expect that much detail from a freeware program.. thank you everyone.. just what i needed :D

:cool:

Not wanting to beat a dead horse to death - but everytime I need info and I fire up Aida32 and always get it - I juist think that someone could have made a bundle off this program - but I am also glad it was a freebie!:happy:

This is the first I have heard of this program so I tried it! WOW it really gives you a ton of information!

I think aida will tell you if the person that wrote a particular driver on your computor farted while he finnished the code

Originally posted by dealer
I think aida will tell you if the person that wrote a particular driver on your computor farted while he finnished the code

LMAO :D

and if anybody noticed by the sound of it...and if disspleasing the aromatic sense

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back