• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Program to control computer via network

lieb39

Apple lover, PC User
Hello everyone, A few days ago (before I formatted my laptop) i downloaded this free program, it let you get any infomation you wanted on a computer on your LAN, and even let you shut down applications. anyone have any idea what it's called?

reply ASAP

thanks,

lieb39

lieb39

Apple lover, PC User
nah.. it was just infomation on it (real good specs, memory, cpu, etc.) and than had another tab which displayed the running processes..., and you could end them. it would really do wonders for my network right now (major problems)

-lieb39

lieb39

Apple lover, PC User
Nah, it worked on 98 machines too. You basically had to enter the computer name into the box, than it would get the computer infomation after a minute or so. It would display various infomation, such as RAM, CPU, HDD infomation and such. It had another tab to see all the running processes and than you could end them. I believe it was free.

-lieb39

lieb39

Apple lover, PC User
I honestly don't know what to do... all I remember is some guy saying something along the lines of "wow, I never knew that much infomation could be taken [the cpu infomation, ram, etc.]

:(

-lieb39

E

eNuffSaid

Dameware NT utlilities?

http://www.dameware.com/

"Why should you choose to integrate DameWare NT Utilities into your Corporate IT Strategy?

Multiple domain administration in one centralized view.
Manage Windows NT, 2000, XP machines with one interface.
No configuration needed, just install and go.
No roll out of client needed, it installs it's client agents on the fly!
Any administrator can install or remove client software remotely in seconds.
Built on Windows standard API technology. No messing up your servers and clients here. "

Kind regards,
Willem Moolenaar

Members online

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seggar