Program or site that reads cd info

S

Supplicium

Here's my situtation....

My parents just bought another house in Florida and they wanted to bring copies of their cd archive to the new house, so they got me the TDK 52x burner w/ 52x cdr's :D . Neways after buring about 300 cd's , they wanted me to go through each cd and make a "song list" for each cd.

So

My question is, Is there any program where i can just insert each cd and it will show me what songs are on it and i can just print the list?

If there is one just post it or give a link. If you find it, It will save me tons of TIME. Thanks -Supp

I think winamp and realplayer do this. If you are online. Although I think they only do commercial albums, not private compilations. Did you do a straight copy or did you rename them?? If you named them, maybe copy the text out of win explorer???

James

I did a straight copy..

I used ECDC 5 Plat. (disc copier)

All the cd's I burnt were original.

I know Nero has a renaming function.

Hmmm, AFAIK, winamp3 accesses a database and selects the cd. It says: CDDB bought to you by Gracenote. Try google-ing that??:

James

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back