program launch

S

slmatix

ok, im trying to make a link to get my programs launched. I followed everything exactly in the tutorial. I can get UT2003 and UnrealEd to launch but i cant with all my other games like hitman 2 and gta3. anyone else having similar problems? could it be that i need a windows update?

when i click a link to a program it has the loading cursor but then it disapears and nothing happens. help appriciated :mad: did anyone use a different method than the ntfs tutorial?

btw: im using windows xp pro

I had the exact same problem when I installed UT2003. Couldn't find a way around it. Ended up formating and not putting UT2003 back on. Hopefully someone can provide with a less drastic fix.

I did a nifty menu with all of those kinds of things on it, never could get it to work, its been abandoned now

Originally posted by djwhite
I had the exact same problem when I installed UT2003. Couldn't find a way around it. Ended up formating and not putting UT2003 back on. Hopefully someone can provide with a less drastic fix.

so your saying that UT2003 is causing this problem? hmmm wierd :confused:

Originally posted by slmatix
so your saying that UT2003 is causing this problem? hmmm wierd :confused:

As far as I can tell, yes. My links stopped working as soon as I installed UT2003. Can anyone else get links to work with UT2003 installed?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back