Prog for Ripping DVD Scenes

Android412

OSNN Addict
I work in a retail electronics store, and we never seem to have a good demo disc around when I need it, so I decided to make my own from my collection of DVD's. The problem is that I cant seem to find a program that'll let me import the movie, and then cut out the scene I want.

I'm going to use Ulead DVD Studio to make the disc once I get the clips, and it seems like it should be able to get the clip without any problems, but when I try to import the movie to select a scene, it (looks like it)just stops responding. Am I just not being patient enough, it imports avi no problem.

Thanks in advance
Android412

dvd shrink, and nero recode are the best ones. Nero Recode cost money, dvd shrink is free. You can use Adobe Encore to create the menues for your scenes and such ..

DVD Shrink is working good for cutting the scences. Is adobe Encore better for creating the disc? How would Adobe Premiere do for DVD creation?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back