problems with red faction

M

majinbuu

i get a bsod every time i play red faction but i dont get that when i play it in windows 98.

we need more info, post ur system specs...off the top pf my head it sounds like a driver issue

That's strange, must be some kind of hardware conflict, maybe with video card? I can run the game nicely with a GeForce 2 MX400 and Celeron 500mhz. BTW, hopefully you can get it running and good luck, I think the game is pretty good, compared to what most think.

Good luck man.

I'm having the same problem and my specs are almost the same as yours.

GeForce 2 MX200 and Celeron 900mhz

In order to use return to castle wolfenstein I had to upgrade with the nvidia detonator 2 pack. I don't know if that has something to do with it.

Lots of people are having the same prob and it's really pissing me off

too strange, and I just installed it, updated it and rocked and rolled without any problems...
too strange...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back